2017/11/19

I miss her.


この人に会ってみたかった。
She passed away before I visited Second Life.
でも私がSLに来る前に逝ってしまっていた。

Riko Kamachi
SL 3.9.2007 - 2.25.2015

SL content creator and Relay for Life volunteer
The following were compiled by Vickie Maidstone:

Riko Kamachi signed up to be a part of this exhibit early in the year.  Before she could tell her own story, she lost her life to cancer on February 25, 2015.  She fought...hard...but ultimately didn't make it.  Her fight is still a part of this exhibit - our memories of her will always be treasured.  


Profile
"RIKO! (not 'Rico')  こんにちは、理子です。私は日本人じゃない、けれでも日本の文化のファンです。少しの日本語を話す。"
5 years ago
I'm now out of hospital and (more or less) catching up with things. If you bought something and didn't receive it, now would be a good time to send me a message - on the website please, I have yet to log in. Thank you for your patience!
 I placed flowers for her. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿